CLASSES AND TRAINING
CLASSES OR TRAINING SESSIONS ARE $45 (UP TO 1- HOUR).
We will help you navigate and understand your computer, tablet, laptop or gaming system:
- Components, Locations & Functions
- Desktop, Control Panel, User Accounts & Customization
- Start Menu, Taskbar, System Specifications & Recycle Bin
- Profile Folders, System Files & File Management
- Web Browsers, Navigating the Internet & Browser Customization
- Apps & Programs
- Keeping your Device Secure, Parental Controls & Software / Apps
- Learn the basic computer components & locations (CD/DVD Rom, USB Ports, Hard Drive, Keyboard & Mouse ports etc.)
- How to navigate through your System (where main programs are installed & areas not to mess with, etc.)
- Email: Setting up a new account, organizing, sending, receiving & downloading, various email programs and the benefits of online email.
- Word Processing Programs: Free programs, Navigating, saving, settings & options, etc.
- Security: The importance of security software, recommendations, How to recognize what is real and what is fake, Settings & options, etc.
- Questions & Answers: Each class you will be able to ask any questions and receive answers with demonstrations.
- Signing up and using Facebook and other Social Networking Sites.
- Searching: How to use a search engine to find exactly what you are looking for.
- Downloading files from the internet & being able to locate & open them.
- Installing a program from an external device or a download.
- Using external drives, thumb or flash drive, etc.
- Backup: How to back-up your information.
- Navigating the internet: Setting default home page, managing favorites and bookmarks, disabling toolbars, different browsers, etc.